TICKET GIVEAWAY – 30 WINNERS – ENTER NOW!
Ready for another big giveaway from TourTexas.com?
30 lucky winners will get a free pair of tickets to Main Street America!
Main Street America, located in Spring, TX, is a new concept in theme parks. The park is based around 12 model homes, all built with the latest materials, up-to-the-minute design inspirations, cutting-edge technological installations and some very cool and unique home-remodeling options. Visitors to the park can explore the homes and get detailed information on every element from the exterior siding to the audio system to the furniture. >> Read more about Main Street America here.
We're giving away 30 pairs of tickets for free admission to Main Street America. Tickets can be used any time that the park is open to the public.
Now through December 21st, Main Street America is
all dressed up for Christmas. All the houses are brightly lit and there are lots of festive holiday events going on.
Winners can use their tickets for the Christmas Festival
use them for regular park entry any day through March 22, 2014!
Here's How to Enter:
(you must complete both steps to enter)
1. Leave a comment here on this blog about your favorite thing to do for the holidays in Texas.
2. Send an email to Tickets@TourTexas.com with your name and mailing address.
Addresses will only be used to mail tickets to winners and will be deleted when our contest ends.
The first 30 people to complete both steps will receive two (2) free tickets to Main Street America to be used any time, now through March 22, 2014!
**Don't forget, this is a two-parter! In order to get your free tickets, you have to leave a comment on this blog AND send your name and mailing address to Tickets@TourTexas.com!
- Each ticket admits one guest.
- Tickets are valid through 3/22/2014.
- Main Street America is open most days of the year, 7 days per week. On the day you plan to go, please check the Main Street America website to ensure they do not have any private events or unforeseen circumstances that require closure to the public.